samedi 5 janvier 2013

Wow. I am REALLY loving my Metabolic Research Center! I headed over this morning to go to a bootcamp. We did lunges and high-knees up a hill- and even did some jogging (EEEEEK!). I couldn't do everything, but I made modifications and was kind to myself- and forgiving. This was a large non-scale victory for me, because a year ago I would have been so mad and disappointed that I couldn't keep up with the group. 

I decided to weigh-in today, because they were having a drawing for some free protein drinks? (I'm still on pre-conditioning, so I don't know much about them). And the center was rocking!

Many people were hitting 10 pound marks, which is cause for CELEBRATION! They pour fiber shots for everyone in the waiting room. They play "Celebration" by Kool & The Gang and we all cheers to the "Loser." How incredibly fun and motivating is that?

I met with a consultant that I felt like I really clicked with. I'd like to find one consultant and stick with them, because I found out that not only do they make a base pay, but they make commission on their client's weight loss. 

What fun things do your centers do?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire