samedi 5 janvier 2013


How would you like to feel better about your body by Valentine's Day?  If that sounds like a good idea, then I have a plan.  It's my first e-course with About.com Weight Loss and it's full of tips, tools, easy steps and other fun stuff.  It's called 6 Weeks to a Better Body and you can either follow it online or by email.
Get Help to Stay on Track
My online plan starts with a choice about your learning style.  You can either look at the entire plan online and follow it according to your own schedule, or you can get regular reminders from me with a short list of tasks to accomplish.  My suggestion?  Do both.  Research has shown that people who surround themselves with positive messages about goals that they want to accomplish are more likely to reach those goals.
Another great way to get daily reminders and messages is to connect with me and with other dieters on Facebook.  I love to hear from my readers and this is a great place for you to ask questions, and get help reaching your goals.
If you start the plan today, in 6 weeks, you'll be a healthier, fitter, leaner you.  How does that sound?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire